Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years!!!

Adam flew out for our 6 year anniversary on the 29th and to celebrate New Years together!

 Katie invited us to join her and her friends at a brewery in Manayunk for a wonderful party. We danced the night away with good friends, good food and good music. It was the perfect way to bring in the New Year.

Adam and I, 2011

Katie and her boyfriend Mitchell

Brianna, Katie and I

New Years Kiss

New  Years toast!
On New Year's day, Adam was given 2 tickets to MetLife Stadium's luxury suite to watch the Giants vs Cowboys Play! It was an experience I will never forget. I couldn't believe how amazing the suite was and have never enjoy watching a football game as much as I did that night. I have never seen my boyfriend so happy in my entire life!

On our way to the stadium! 
Adam infront of Metlife Stadium. He was like a kid in a candy shop :)

Out front of the luxury suite!

MetLife is a pretty amazing company!
XOXO, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment