Monday, November 7, 2011

My first weekend!

We spent the rest of the weekend, sightseeing, enjoying eachothers company and eating great food! Here are some great pics to show you what we got in to!
Adam and I in line to see the Liberty Bell

Adam, Mom and I at the Liberty Bell!

Liberty Bell

My absolutely wonderful parents at the Liberty Bell!

Horse drawn carriage tour around historic Philly!

Posing with the first soda made!

Adam trying our first Philly Cheesesteak!

The famous Jim's Steaks, the most popular Philly Cheesesteak in town!

The Philly skyline, very impressive!

Adam attempting to put my bike back together and hanging out with Callie!
These pictures say a thousand words! This weekend was perfect, amazing and a great way to start my time here in PA!

XO, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment